Friday, March 4, 2011

Know what i am sayin?

Oh give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples.Psalm 105:1
I use to have a habit, and sometimes still do: I would  add this tag at the end of my statement ;"know what I'm sayin?" and this morning, right now, today, I am asking myself  "Do I know what I am saying? Am i aware of the words that come out of my mouth? "  sometimes i just talk in conversation without considering the results of what i am saying. I am sure that I am not alone in this area. so today i would like to encourage us all to be thankful with our speech to be encouraging to those around us to make known the amazing things that God is doing in our lives. Lets quit complaining , lets quit criticizing ! the bible tells us from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh so your mouth tells you and everyone else around you what is inside your heart! Our prayer should be Lord fill our hearts with your peace compassion joy and love so that it spills out my mouth onto everyone i come in contact with! When the heart changes so does the speech, know what Im sayin???

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! Finally got my blog all fixed again. Planning on posting in the morning :-)

    ReplyDelete