Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Its a new season!

It's a New Season!! God is stirring up a revival in my heart! This blog is going to be about encouraging people to look forward to "press on towards the mark!" I am a very nostalgic person at heart. I love to think about memories from my childhood or early married life or when all my children were really small. It is so fun to remember all the stories, fun times, laughs and cries i have had throughout my life and i am not saying to throw all that away to look at the new...I just know amazing things are on there way and i dont want to miss them because I am turned around looking the other direction!! So join me on my journey looking forward not missing anything taking in all the miracles God is doing! all the moments he is giving! all the Life that is just up ahead!!

1 comment: